If you haven’t yet, I recommend subscribing to our email newsletter here (don’t worry, we won’t send you a bunch of offers or spam, just fresh inspirational posts and related health info) to be part of a growing community of like-hearted individuals who enjoy living life to the fullest!
This will ensure you never miss an opportunity for inspired transformation and insights on healing from the inside out.
The Inspiration Behind “The Musings of Dr. PatriciaFitzgerald”:
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. Patricia Fitzgerald. I am a Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Licensed Acupuncturist, Certified Clinical Nutritionist, and life-long student of natural health, mind-body medicine, spirituality, nature, and science.
As an integrative doctor, I have been fortunate to witness healing transformations in my patients daily over 25 years. These transformations have not just come from acupuncture, nutrition, and herbal medicine, but from the profound shifts in consciousness, awareness, and paradigms that come from that incredible place of newfound health.
I started this blog to extend that spirit of transformative healing to curious truth and health seekers everywhere. My greatest wish is that those who visit this site may find a clear path to healing body, mind, and spirit from the inside out. Welcome.
Are you Ready to Experience Transformative Healing from the Inside Out?
If you’re like most of my readers, patients (and me), you have an innate curiosity about health, purpose, natural medicine, spirituality, inner beauty, love, and personal growth. This blog seeks to cover those topics in-depth so you can ignite your innate healing wisdom and find connection and support in a like-minded community. The animal-lover in me will also be exploring and sharing the miracles of the human-animal connection as well as natural ways to keep our animal companions healthy.
Here’s how to use this blog to fuel your personal journey…
Start Here with My Recommended Reading List:
- The Easiest Way to Stop Negative Thinking in its Tracks
- Green Tea or Matcha?
- 10 Ways to Drink More Water (tips for the forgetful and well-meaning)
- The Health Hazards of Sunscreen Exposed
- The Top 11 Scientifically Proven Reasons to Embrace Turmeric
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Your Best Source of Prebiotics May Be In Your Kitchen
OR browse the categories based on what resonates for you:
- Vibrant Health—gain powerful advice and insights on nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathy, and Traditional Chinese Medicine, including a focus on Qigong and acupuncture.
- Peaceful Mind—learn the latest research and techniques in mindfulness, meditation, and spiritual practices.
- Joyful Spirit—get practical tips, tools, and inspiration to heal and uplift your spirit and enrich your life force.
- Loving Heart—healing can only come from love. Learn what you need to know to transform your heart to a source of infinite love and compassion.
- Radiant Beauty—beauty is an inside job. This section shares my best tips on natural skin care, anti-aging techniques, and mind-body practices to help restore your natural glow.
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter…
Like what you see so far? Don’t miss another chance to transform your health and well-being
Click here to subscribe to our email newsletter and get free blog updates on health, nutrition, mindfulness, beauty, joyfulness, and natural medicine delivered to your Inbox.